RAD Fire – Fire Extinguisher Installation
RAD Fire protection engineers have been carrying out Fire Extinguisher Installation for the last 25 years. RAD Fire engineers have experience working for large companies such as Chubb and have gained indepth knowledge of the industry over the last two decades.
Fire Extinguisher Installation is governed by strong British Standards which detail exactly how this should be carried out. Fire Extinguisher Installation engineers need to meet these British standards in order to become members of controlling bodies such as The British Fire Consortium, UK Fire Association, Fire Industry Association.
RAD Fire-Total Fire Protection are currently members of the UK Fire Association and were members of the British Fire consortium prior to that. RAD Fire continues to reach out for higher industry bodies membership. RAD Fire – Fire Extinguisher Installation engineers are trained to British standards and work to the industry requirement of BS5306-3. RAD Fire is now reaching ot for BAFE standards by 2012
BS5306-3 – All Fire Extinguisher Installation & the maintenance should be carried out to this British Standard. The recommendations given in the standard are extracted from the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
R.A.D Fire Service Guarantee
- RAD Fire Protection issue a service & maintanance certificate after every visit to inform the customer that they have been serviced to required standards.
- RAD Fire provide a detailed account of what repairs maybe needed / any replacements required / or any risks that may be posed if not dealt with promptly.
- Barcode system for every Fire Extinguisher Installation so you can identify all their locations. A CD-ROM will also be provided so you can identify each & every extinguisher location and cost.
- RAD Fire engineers are available on call out when needed, either for advice or to deal with any issues with your Fire Extinguisher Installation.
- 5 year Guarantee on all newly installed equipment & immediate Free replacement on any items that do not meet customers satisfaction.
Please feel free to contact RAD Fire for a FREE – No Obligation quote and you may be pleasently surprised.
RAD Fire Total Fire Protection
Tel : 01642 345168
Mob : 07955891780
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
postal address :
Unit 17, Stockton Business Center
70-74, Brunswick Street,
Stockton On Tees